Short Strand B&B
- From Adare. 1hr 52 min (132.74km / 82.5miles)
- From the Cliffs of Moher. 3 hr 14 min (179.40km / 111.5 miles)
- From Cork. 2 hr 24 min (168.94km / 105.0miles)
- From Doolin. 3 hr 11 min (184.85km / 114.9 miles)
- From Dublin. 4 hr 11 min (343.20km / 213.3 miles)
- From Galway. 3 hr 23 min (249.07km / 154.8 miles)
- From Kerry Airport 58 min (68.38km / 42.5miles)
- From Killarney. 1 hr 11 min (83.03km / 51.6 miles)
- From Kilkenny. 3 hr 51 min (271.28km / 168.6 miles)
- From Kinsale. 2 hr 49 min (186.64km / 116.0 miles)
- From Limerick 2 hr 7 min (151.41km / 94.1 miles)
Train and Bus service
If you wish to travel by train then the closest train station would be either Tralee or Killarney and from there it would be then possible to get a bus to Dingle.
Finding the house
If you are coming to Dingle via Annascaul: after Lispole village you will travel along a long straight road for 2 miles. The road will then bend and go up hill. We are at the top of that hill on the right. 2 minutes before you get to Dingle Town
If you are leaving Dingle town travelling east then we are on the left just after Ballintaggart House.
Getting to Dingle from Cork
Take the N22 to Killarney
Then the N72 to Milltown – Castlemaine
Then the R561 Annascaul
And finally the N86 to Dingle
Getting to Dingle from Shannon
Take the N19 on to the N18 to Limerick.
Then the N69 to Tarbert – Listowel – Tralee.
Take the N86 through Annascaul to Dingle
Book your Dingle Stay with Us
Contact Kathleen directly at Short Strand B&B for the best prices